Friday, November 12, 2010

Selling Jewelry - Opening myself to Possibility

Annual Holiday Arts & Crafts Show - Woodbridge Village Community Center, Irvine CA: Friday, 5pm - 9pm, & Saturday 9am - 2pm, looking forward to the crowds of friendly smiling faces - I am sharing a booth with a dessert maker - jewelry and delicacy's

I have never sold my jewelry before in a public market atmosphere.  I am opening myself to possibility.  Over the years, I would make a few pieces for birthdays, sweet little "thinking of you" tokens and as Christmas gifts, or special orders for friends that wanted to give a handcrafted gift.  Never have I sat at a table with crowds of people passing by inspecting my color choices, bead arrangements and whatever else might be scrutinized.  I am opening myself to abundance and more grateful clients.



I would rather be adorned by beauty of character than jewels.  Jewels are the gift of fortune, while character comes from within.  ~Titus Maccius Plautus 


There are three things extremely hard:  steel, a diamond, and to know one's self.  ~Benjamin Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment