My joyful skills are transferable to assist with elderly family members, children or pets by taking care of your home to maintain a safe, warm, organized and comfortable environment.
Various personal concierge services that I am able to adapt to you or your loved one's needs:
- Dry cleaning drop-off/pick-up
- Grocery Shopping
- Travel Arrangements
- Prepare for party or charity events
- Organize closets, drawers, cupboards, garages, attics
- Take / Donate clothing and household things to local charities
- Word processing / Light accounting
- Document preparation: Faxing and Photocopying, stuffing envelopes
- Mail packaging pick-up/drop-off
- House-sitting (daily rate, not hourly)
- Airport pick-up/drop-off (SNA/LNG/LAX/ONT/BUR)
- Supervise contractors, sub-contractors, new housekeepers, cable installers, etc.
- Anything else, as long it is legal.
I am a higly organized individual both in my personal and professional life. I am an amazing multi-tasker. I am also an extrordinarily loyal individual. I have a clean driving record. I am capable of performing CPR and other basic first aid skills. I'm a nonsmoker and occasional wine drinker.
Hourly rate is negotiable. Available: weekly, biweekly, monthly, bimonthly, or schedule as needed, first on calendar, first served.
My time begins with the first task I start for you. My time ends when I finish my last task. For example, if I'm on my way and you call for something to be picked up and brought over, my time has started, if you want something dropped off upon my departure, then my time ends once the item has been delivered. Discretion and respect are also a part of my services.