Claudia,
Thank you for your uncanny ability to look at a space and see its possibilities immediately. You saw the "After", as well as the "Before", and you helped me quickly transform my space from "Before" into "After". Your efficiency, tact, kindness, and a professional manner, allowed me to decide how much of myself I was willing to put into the transformation. I am still enormously suprised at how your help quickly enabled me to take care of tasks that I've felt unable to tackle myself.
Thanks again,
Erica F.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Claudia,
I want to thank you for "being there." Having another person to commiserate with was very welcome. Although this big project is finished; I really enjoyed working with you and your sense of humor. You're the cat's whiskers! Thanks again!
Please stay in touch,
Mike F.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Claudia,
I just wanted to let you know that all your work on the apartment has paid off. I had a girlfriend come over last night, she came thru the front door and she could not believe it. She said the apartment feels so tranquil and she couldn't get over it. I just wanted to tell you that, and to thank you for the time you spent with me even though it was so brief.
Thank you for everything,
Dona
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Claudia,
Thank you for being there. I just can't thank you enough for all you've done. You were there with a helping hand just when I needed it most...ready to pitch in and do whatever you could. You gave me something very special - your time - and I'll always remember you for it.
Sincerely,
Andrew H.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~