Thursday, March 1, 2012

Joy Continues

What an interesting year I have had... last March I took a hiatus from personal assisting private clients to work for a Fortune 500 company selling vehicles... Let's just say, although I am good at selling most anything, I was emotionally torn each day... my wonderful managers, co-workers, and new customers all could sense my upheaval and offered advice to me to keep seeking a more satisfying path...

In August 2011, a dear friend at work had a serious medical emergency and I suddenly realized I needed to stop working for a only a commission paycheck but return to my life work and create joy.

So I made a lifestyle choice to relocate from Southern California back to the Pacific Northwest.  My  circuitous path back to Washington state after fifteen years took me through Northen ID, Tucson, AZ, Northern Mexico, and Los Angeles & Orange County, CA.  Many divine adventures have shaped my decision to return to the beautiful Pacific Northwest and to make my home in Seattle WA. 

It was critically clear that I find a way to spend my time spreading joy closer to my family members who are dealing with major health issues.  Since I arrived in late September, I have spent countless hours in hospitals, clinics and homes soaking in fear, negativity and anger. 

And finally, I pulled myself together and discovered the number one reason I relocated was to remember to create joy without loosing myself to fear.  Because if I am not joyously centered I have nothing left to assist others who desire more joy in their lives.  Remember you are never alone, our glorious God/Universe provides joy in all the nuances of pain, we all can learn to let go and explore how to create joy ~

No comments:

Post a Comment